Welcome to YoungPro 2019!
Coventry & Warwickshire First’s YoungPro celebrates the breadth and depth of talent within the region’s professional and financial services sector’s next generation of leaders.
There are four categories:
- Finance (inc. Accountancy, Insolvency & Banking)
- Business Services (inc. IT, Marketing, HR and other business support services)
To be eligible, nominees must be:
- Under 35 years of age.
- Based in Coventry & Warwickshire.
- Entries to the apprentice category must be on a current apprentice contract or scheme.
- Nominations are welcomes from individuals, their peers, colleagues, clients and managers.
Each shortlisted nominee will be interviewed by a panel of judges comprising leaders in the sector. The judges will be looking for superb performance in the workplace, a commitment to the region and the all-important and intangible x-factor. Click here to download the nomination form.
YoungPro 2019 was launched on 30th October 2018 at a reception of the sectors’ leaders at the Old Grammar School in Coventry, hosted by our Headline Sponsor Coventry BID. The category winners will be announced at a Gala Reception on Friday 1st February 2019 in the wonderful surroundings of St Mary’s Guildhall, Coventry.
The overall YoungPro 2018 will be announced at the FirstPro Awards Gala Dinner, taking place on Thursday 4th April 2019 at Coombe Abbey.
Key dates to note:
- 30th October – nominations open
- 14th December – nominations close
- 8th January 2019 – judging interviews
- 1st February 2019 – Awards reception